Attune Jobs is a jobs board specialising in professional part-time jobs and flexible working roles
We are specialists in recruiting for law and professional services roles, with a wide range of roles, from management to administrative and secretarial.
We are here to respond to the changing needs of both the modern workplace and the candidate, with both employers and candidates now seeking flexible work for many reasons – caring and parental responsibilities, time to study, or just a better work / life balance.
We only promote genuine and authentic flexible roles – so you can be rest assured that the employers you speak to will be not just open to, but positively supporting a flexible working agenda.
What is part-time and flexible working?
The terms part-time and flexible working can mean different things to different people. From our perspective, we offer vacancies that cover the following types of flexible working:
- Part-time jobs
- Full-time, but perhaps dropping the children to school 3 days a week so late in to the office. We advertise these as Open to flexibility – candidates can discuss with the employer what would suit both parties
- Full-time, but perhaps 3 days in the office and 2 from home. We advertise these as Open to flexibility – candidates can discuss with the employer what would suit both parties
- Fixed Term Contract roles
- Interim roles
- Job-sharing possibilities
- Remote working jobs
- Home based working jobs
There are a number of reasons why a candidate might want a part-time or flexible working role. We try to understand these objectives and offer roles that support both the candidate and the employer, whatever their reasons:
- Childcare responsibilities
- Caring responsibilities
- Reducing time spent commuting
- Preference for working from home just to be more efficient
- Supporting a secondary role, such as volunteering or even as an NED
- Supporting sporting ambitions
- Continuing studies and part-time education
- Allowing time for other professional development ambitions