This is a newly created Practice Manager for a unique law firm as part of their strategic growth plans.
They are looking to appoint a pro-active individual with experience in practice management to include: day-to-day accounts, SRA compliance, office administration and potentially business development.
- Legal compliance
- Accounting and financial compliance (working with the firm’s accountant- a qualified accountant is not needed)
- Firm admin
- Business development
- Office move (assisting in locating potential office space, organising office fit out and move)
- Project manage new initiatives
Essential skills and experience:
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong experience of day to day practice management within a law firm
- Ability to think innovatively and assist in streamlining the day to day working of the firm
- Pro-active and willing to ‘think outside the box’
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keeps up to date with SRA rules and practice
- This role can be offered on a full or part-time (2/3 days a week) basis.