We are looking for a Legal Project Manager to join our Client and Legal Management team in any UK office. The Legal Project Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering client facing legal projects/matters, internally and client side in Teams within Practice Groups. The main focus will be on Project Management. The role will also focus on improving profitability, efficiency and client service.
The Legal Project Manager will work with lawyers and other key stakeholders, including clients, to define the scope of projects/matters and to identify the most appropriate project delivery approach based on business needs, project risk, impact and cost. Strategic support and operational project management support on projects/matters as well as line management responsibilities are key elements of the role.
We’re looking for a proactive, forward thinking individual who is determined and committed to changing the way legal services are delivered. If you are right for us, you will hold the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable and comprehensive track record of client facing project management roles
- Experience of working in the legal sector, or professional services environment within a Programme/Portfolio environment
- Understanding law firm financial and performance metrics and the link between effective project/matter management, profitability and delivering value to clients
- Experience of managing projects within transformation programmes
- Experience of working with international teams, preferred
- Line management experience.
- Experience of pitching/bidding for work