Development and growth
- Taking responsibility for a specific PM Practice Group, acting as the key point of contact and proactively identifying and developing opportunities to raise Vario’s profile within the Group and wider market. This may include:
– promoting the benefits of the Vario solution with individual Partners or at a management level in the Practice Group.
– working with the Practice Group to analyse any talent gaps in the Vario Hub and ensure that we find and recruit the lawyers needed to fill the identified talent gaps, ensuring we are able to meet business and client demand.
- Assessing application forms and questionnaire results
- Interviewing candidates
- Providing telephone feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Undertaking reference phone calls for successful candidates
- Creating Vario biographies for successful candidates.
- Responding to assignment requests in a timely but thoughtful manner
- Managing enquiries from the business
- Speaking to clients to scope assignments
- Liaising with clients and Varios to match Varios to assignments
- Tailoring biographies and creating communications that sell suitable Varios to the client
- Preparing fee proposals
- Negotiating fees
- Coaching Varios through the interview/meeting stage
- Liaising with the client and the Vario to close the deal
- Agreeing a Flexible Resourcing Agreement with the client
- Agreeing the Assignment Request with the Vario
- Using all internal and external resources and relationships to prepare the Vario thoroughly for the start of their assignment
- Monitoring the progress of assignments
- Handling assignment extensions
- Undertaking assignment debriefs with the client and the Vario.
Each Account Manager will be required to take ownership of a number of development projects at a time.These could range from, for example, the creation of Vario communities within sectors or PQE groups, through to the enhancement of our Vario training programme or the implementation of new selection tools.