Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the firms HR database (audits, inputting, updating).
- Manage all starter documentation and processes for trainee and GAP intakes.
- Assist in preparation of induction paperwork and manage the process for HR&L.
- Assist in changes to T&C’s documentation and processes for HR&L.
- Assist in family leave documentation and processes for HR&L.
- Assist in all starter and leaver documentation and processes for HR&L,
- Liaise with payroll on any related matters.
- Ensure all documentation is standard for all offices.
- Handle internal and external telephone enquiries.
- To assist the Central HRSS team with the majority of administrative tasks.
- Opportunities to be involved in HR project work.
- Assist with the Canada Life & PHI annual benefit renewals
- Assist with annual promotion rounds
- Log HRSS invoices
- Good standard of education – good GCSE or A Level Grades
- 2 years administration experience preferably within an HR or a professional services background.
- Eye for detail
- Strong IT skills (inc. database skills)
- Excellent telephone manner
Personal Qualities / Behaviours:
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Service driven
- Uses initiative