- Role Overview
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new member to join our Financial & Planning team in London to support the provision of commercial and financial analysis to the key stakeholders of the business, including Fee Earners, Business Managers, and the Senior Finance team.
The role will require close collaboration with other members of the team as well as the wider finance community to ensure that all core deadlines are met.
- Previous experience of working within a Professional Services environment.
- Knowledge of legal practice management systems (Aderant, 3e).
- Previous experience of working with Adaptive Insights and/or Proclarity systems would be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience of working with varied and cross-functional teams, to include IT, HR, BD and Finance.
- University degree (2:1 or equivalent), ideally in a numerate discipline.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW) with 0-3 years PQE.