This is an exciting new role which will focus on the delivery of high quality sector and client research and analysis to the firm, through written reports and presentations, using both desktop and primary resources. The successful candidate will take on responsibility for the Energy Sector, which is one of five Core Global Sectors, and will work with sector leadership and other support teams in that sector (e.g. Business Development, Practice Development Lawyers) to provide value added research that helps the firm stand out from our competitors, grow profitably and win and retain clients.
- You will be able to demonstrable experience of undertaking research and analysis in the Energy sector.
- You will have business research and analysis experience gained in a professional services or financial services / consulting / investment environment.
- You will have excellent knowledge of available research applications and their relevance to the operations of the firm.
- You will have experience of designing and delivering training on online information products and research services.
- You will be familiar with standard analytical models, research techniques and report writing.
- The opportunity to join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a contributory pension;
- Agile Working – the possibility of working from home and/or remotely;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance.