Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide Administrative assistance to the Compensation and Benefits Officers in relation to the Global flexible benefits and the annual salary review
- Provide assistance with participating in market data surveys, providing relevant base pay, benefits and total reward data to providers to to supplement other sources of market data to inform salary benchmarking decisions.
- Working closely with the Payroll Team to ensure efficient and accurate administration of salaries and benefits. Carrying out monthly and annual payroll audits.
- Supports the UK Flexible Benefits system (“Choice”), including the monthly administration of the scheme, annual enrolment process and communications.
- Supports the UK and International insured benefit scheme renewal process by providing membership figures and conducting audits on membership data.
- Supports the Administration of Voluntary Benefits. Manages the day to day administration, communications and relationship with the providers. Provides monthly reports on take up levels and costs. Is the key contact for employee queries and manages the Benefits shared inbox.
- Continuously engage employees on the benefit offering through the development and delivery of an annual communications plan for all benefits, focusing on Choice Benefits, Employee Discounts, and Core benefits available to employees. Providing an advisory service to employees from induction, during life changes and enrolment windows to ensure employee understanding and take up of the benefit offer is maximised to drive engagement in support of Pinsent Masons employer value proposition.
- Supports the Compensation and Benefits Officers with the management of Long term Sickness claims.
- Manages the invoicing of firmwide benefits and liaises with the relevant contacts in Finance to ensure costs are correctly aligned Coordinates the Bonus Plus awards administration
- Working with the HR Analyst team to ensure that staff benefits selections and monthly changes are captured in HRIS to ensure HRM/HRAs have ease of access to individual data for their respective teams.
- Supports the management and development of HR information, flexible benefits etc. system interfacing with Payroll.
- Good understanding of HR and its aims.
- Previous HR Administration experience ideally with some involvement in reward & benefits best practice
- Some knowledge of UK employment legislation with ability to interpret contractual obligations in employment contracts
- Some knowledge of payroll and highly numerate and accurate in data analysis
- Able to work with and manage external suppliers
- Experience of working in a law firm or other professional services environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise working under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT Skills and experience of systems management and development
- Strong numeracy skills
- Advanced excel skills
Personal Qualities / Behaviours
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Proactive and innovative.
- Flexible, hard-working, excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with people at all levels and across diverse nationalities, with sensitivity to different cultures and local legislation