Osborne Clarke are looking for a professional and self-motivated individual to join their Bristol team as a Boardrooms Receptionist on a 15 month fixed term contract.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional support across reception, boardroom, events and switchboard services for all internal and external clients.
Working pattern will be based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday covering 08:00am – 6:00pm.
- Welcome all visitors to the office, including registering external guests in MSS, informing the relevant OC host upon their arrival and managing their introduction/handover, liaising with Building Security regarding security passes
- Manage room bookings and daily operation of the boardrooms, including regular room and equipment checks (e.g. stationery stock, cleanliness, coffee machine switched on, etc.), setting up and testing AV equipment (e.g. video conferencing) ahead of OC host’s arrival, liaising with key teams (e.g. wider catering team, IT, events, document production, boardrooms in UK and Europe) as necessary to ensure all requirements are met
- Book taxis on behalf of OC employees, managing the collection and delivery of dry cleaning services
- Manage the switchboard, answering and transferring phone calls to the right department, taking messages and managing the Avaya system so that all data is correct and up to date and allows efficient directing of calls
- Assist in the delivery of the firm’s events held in our Bristol office
- Support the events team with the meet and greet, badge preparation, rooms set up and administration for on and off site events as and when required
- Ensure all reading material on display in designated areas are up to date
- Any other duties (or project work) that may be required to ensure the efficient operation of the Bristol (or UK) reception/boardrooms/switchboard services
- You will have previous experience of working in a similar corporate environment
- Previous experience working with meeting room booking/switchboard systems (MSS and Skype would be advantageous)
- You will need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to establish strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Be able to work with confidential information
- Good IT skills