We have a fantastic opportunity for a Change Manager to join our Strategic Programmes team in either our London or Bristol offices. The vacancy is available on a Fixed Term Contract basis for an initial 12 months.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been recognised by Roll on Friday following the award of being jointly named their 2018 ‘Law Firm of the Year’.
The recently formed Strategic Programmes team is based across the London and Bristol offices. Our 5 person team has an open and supportive culture, focussing on the delivery of outcomes. The team sits at the heart of business change, helping OC deliver its strategy, reporting to Osborne Clarke’s Executive Board. The team thrives on change and innovation, encouraging diversity of thought and approach.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Senior Programme Lead, the Change Manager will drive and deliver the change management activities required successfully deliver the projects in scope OC’s Legal Services Delivery programme. More specifically, you will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
Your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage whilst minimising resistance. You will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
What we’re looking for
You will be an experienced change manager with this experience ideally have been gained within the legal sector, however other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience in defining and implementing a structured methodology to deliver change management activities, including conducting change impact assessments, developing change management strategies etc.
- Experience in applying change management processes and tools in order to drive and measure adoption of the changes required to deliver tangible business benefits
- Evidence of supporting and leading communication and training efforts that are central to the change management strategy (including the ability to provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs)
- Experience in delivering training for new business processes and IT platforms
- The ability to engage with and influence senior fee-earning stakeholders critical
- A pro-active approach to work is key
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills