We are recruiting a part time Receptionist to join our Manchester office on a permanent basis. The hours of work are 28 per week over a 4 day shift.
We are looking for a positive professional with good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task. You will have the skills, knowledge and attributes to work flexibly and autonomously within our fast moving and changing environment.
This is a role for an individual who thrives on dealing with customer queries and providing a helpful and supportive resource at the heart of the businesses interface with our clients.
The working hours are Monday 09:00 – 17:00, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30 – 18:30 and Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting and greeting to ensure a good first impression of the firm is achieved
- Booking meeting rooms and refreshments via a computerised booking system
- Booking and setting up video conference facilities and Webex meetings
- Dealing with queries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy and adequately stocked
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure meals and refreshments arrive on time and that meetings rooms are set up correctly
- Assisting with meeting room furniture set ups
- Setting up audio visual equipment and IT equipment
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working within a reception role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Strong Microsoft office software package skills, ability to operate a room booking system and setting up audio visual and IT equipment
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and solutions focussed approach
- Demonstrates flexibility, initiative and a willingness to take responsibility