MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the achievement of business and people objectives within the Firm, by providing professional, commercial and pragmatic HR advice and support. Providing a client focused service in assisting line managers and our people on HR related policies and practices.
- Provides line manager advice and guidance on HR related policies and practices
- Coaching line managers encouraging effective communication and problem resolution
- Partners with line managers to manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy to drive resolutions in line with legislation and internal policies
- Keeps HR Business Partners updated with case work activity within their practice groups/offices, highlighting risks and issues
- Supports HR Business Partners in the delivery of people projects and HR calendar activities
- Proactively identifies theme/trends arising from casework and operational activities, completes root cause analysis and develops solutions
- Monitors and reviews HR policies and processes and proposes changes where necessary, working with specialist areas and our Global Service Centre.
- Able to demonstrate stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- Have good working knowledge of UK employment law, procedures and processes
- Proven experience in managing cases through to conclusion
- Have an understanding and experience in Human Resources Management across all core areas of HR – recruitment, reward, performance management, learning & development, talent management
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional qualification (CIPD or equivalent) is desirable