Purpose of the Role
- To provide divisional administrative support. Duties
- Comprehensive document management support including photocopying, scanning, printing and binding
- Ongoing management of files and filing areas including creation, archiving and retrieval
- Assist Legal PAs with email printing and hard copy filing
- Provision of general administrative support, working with Office Services as required to ensure client deadlines are met
- Adheres to the firm’s risk and compliance policies and procedures and raises any issues or queries promptly with the immediate line manager
- Successfully completes, on time, all compulsory firm training.
Knowledge, skills and experience required (bespoke to role)
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- One year’s experience (or equivalent) gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs.