Purpose of the Role
This role is to support the talent and learning team in the co-ordination and administration of all learning and development (L&D) offerings including compliance training, and help with the co-ordination of discrete diversity programmes.
- Co-ordinate the course schedule for all business and behavioural training, L&D milestone programmes and other L&D events (such as Management
- Development Programme, Flourish Female Development Programme, Induction and bespoke team training) including:
– Management of registration, enrolments, completion and cancellation status of all training records.
– Liaising with trainers, speakers and room reservations team to arrange logistics for the delivery of face to face training.
– Maintaining the upkeep of the new LMS once implemented.
- Administrate and manage the supporting documentation for all workshops and milestone programmes to ensure that material is version controlled, professionally presented and regularly reviewed against industry standards.
- Assist the L&D Manager with budget management including raising purchase orders through procurement. ¢ On-site co-ordination of L&D events to support the L&D delivery team.
- Manage the capacity of the design and delivery team within L&D by reviewing outlook calendars to effectively schedule learning events.
- Administer the on-boarding of new starters for induction and compliance.
- Track starters and leavers for the purpose of all compliance e-learning training for the Firm, ensuring that records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Analyse data on attendance from learning events, and identify any trends evident that may contribute to recommendations for future learning.
- Administrate all evaluation following learning events to ensure data is available against all learning interventions.
- Support the administration of other ad hoc L&D/ HR projects as and when required.
- Support the L&D team with all coordination and administration as and when required.
- Co-ordinate the firm’s school work experience programme in support of our social mobility commitment including:
– Supporting with the recruitment of the students/interns.
– Liaising with students/schools and interns and organising pre-joining paperwork and admin.
– Liaising with supervisors, speakers, IT and room reservations team to arrange logistics, timetable and materials for the programmes.
– Providing ‘on the ground’ support for the duration of the programmes, liaising with PAs in others offices where appropriate.
– Facilitating evaluation process with a view to making recommendations for future programmes.
- Organise the New Parent Lunches in each office.
Knowledge, skills and experience required (bespoke to role)
- Strong Microsoft office skills and comfortable working with systems
- Must be highly organised and have an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks