We all strive to maintain a work-life balance in order to juggle our responsibilities, outside interests and work commitments. You don’t have to be a parent or a carer to want a work-life balance. Recently we held an event with Remziye Ozcan and Deborah Casale, Slater & Gordon to discuss this very subject and they
Career Confidence 1 Day Workshop
This is a workshop run by Sherry Bevan a career confidence coach helping ambitious women in technology and professional services get crystal clear in their thinking. This workshop is aimed at women at a transition or crossroads in their career. They might be coming back from a career break, figuring out their options after redundancy or looking for new direction in their career. It will take place on Saturday 8th June.
Here are more details:
The Career Confidence Live! one day workshop is for smart ambitious women who are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or frustrated. Maybe you want to change direction, take your career to the next level or go back to work after a career break.
When you’re stuck or overwhelmed, it can be hard to see your way out. And you’ve probably found it difficult until now to ask for help because if you don’t know what you want, how do you know what help you need?
What you really want is to take back control and manage your career with confidence and purpose.
That’s what this workshop is about – getting clarity so that you have the confidence to make decisions and take action so you get that promotion, get the work-life balance you want, make a bigger impact and lead in a bigger way.
- Identify your unique strengths and talents and how to use them to make a bigger impact
- Discover how to communicate and speak up more effectively
- Practice your networking and interview skills so that you impress in interviews
- Get objective feedback on your CV and LinkedIn profile and put into action straight away
- Strategies on time management and productivity to confidently balance work + home
- Explore your career and confidence blocks and identify ways to overcome them
- Get clarity on what you really want so you have the confidence to make decisions
- Create a realistic action plan and stop going round in circles
Costs and further details can be found here.